Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloomington Lake

We spent the 24th of July hiking around Bloomington Lake just north of Bear Lake. Supposedly we went there a lot when I was growing up, but I don't remember it and I don't know how that breathtaking beauty could haves just slipped my mind. I must have opted out when they went. Man was it gorgeous. We had a great thunderstorm while we were there, one of those good smelling Utah warm summer storms. I was in heaven. Hazel and I spent a lot of our time picking flowers and in our "castle" under a large pine tree to keep the camera from being drenched.



Beauty and Charla.....the princesses. It's hard to keep track of who I am lately as Hazel is always informing me that both she and I are different people every few minutes. NO MOM! I am the mom now! No, I am not Charla, I am Beauty. It's a little confusing for me and it seems she thinks I'm crazy that I can't keep it all straight.

1 comment:

  1. good job on getting count the colours on there. i am glad to see all these pictures since we weren't there ofr a lot of it. it is better than being there i think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails