Friday, October 26, 2007

The Beauty that is my New Stroller

I am SOOOO excited about this thing! It's so nice to feel mobile with two kids in tow. The kids love it too (especially the one who gets to sit on the bottom.....you can see the doggies better down there). It's pretty heavy, which wasn't too fun around NYC with no elevators this weekend, but it's PERFECT for Boston where most T's have elevators. So well worth the money, just wish I had bought it sooner. I especially love it that EVERYONE does a double take at me when I walk by. I'm sure it's cause I'm so hot and not that my stroller is unique and bright green.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it's because you're so hot too. I do love that stroller. It sure did good work for us this weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails