Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hazel's Haircut

After cutting Charlie's hair Hazel was adamant that we cut hers as well. She wanted it just like her cousin Claires and her friend Johannas.


She's been wanting this for a while now, and since Jeff has been urging me to let her express her own sense of style I figured I might as well cut it off (or better yet, get my much more talented at cutting hair sister Shawni to do it). Hazel is THRILLED with her new look. It matches her Sassy nature, and she knows it. Shes been marching around lately with a lot more confidence (just what she needed, a confidence boost!).

Of course, I'll miss her little buns and ragamuffin long hair....but man is she happy, and I guess that's what counts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I just can't help but be reminded of when we were little and Charity chopped off her hair with scissors! Oh those were the days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails