Monday, June 01, 2009

stealing?

Does it count if as a legit blog post to steal my sister’s account of my trip to Utah with my sisters last month?  I can’t find the time to get my sisters to send me pics (i didn’t even bring my camera), write something coherent and get it up on my own blog.

So, click here for some pictures and an account of one of the best weekends I have ever had.  I didn’t have the same epiphanies as Shawni, but I sure came back happy, relaxed, inspired and ready to do a few things differently….

And I came back so happy that Hazel and Emmeline have each other.  There is nothing like a sister.

And I came back more in love with Emmeline than ever.  She was a  the PERFECT baby the entire weekend.

Oh, I wish I could have a weekend like that once a month.  I’d be a new woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails