Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cousins

-8708Noah had a work conference in Boston so he brought his whole family up to visit in April for almost a whole week. Eli was here too for the same conference.  I can’t even say how much i loved having them around.  They are some of the coolest people I know, and I get to be related to them!

We painted Easter Eggs and went out to dinner, swam at Noah’s hotel and went the the Revere Carnival.  We were stuck inside because of the rain for a few days straight….but, no matter, these guys are fully entertaining.  We made cookies and ate and talked and laughed.  Perfect way to spend rainy days, in my opinion.   -8722 And my kids loved getting to spend so much time with their cousins.  Now we just all wish more than ever that they all lived right down the block.  -8013 -8027 -8042 -8090 -8270 

Eli and Noah, if you read this…..and if you get this far down in the post…please send me some of your pictures….somehow I didn’t get any of the adults!

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see these great pics. How we love these kids...and their parents!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails