Thursday, January 24, 2013

I heart the rockland

Have I written about how in love with our preschool I am?  I almost didn’t sent Charlie there this year because it was too expensive for us, but when the director offered to barter with me – help with tuition in exchange for photography services – I said yes in a heartbeat.  I really couldn’t invent a better introduction to the world of formal school and learning than the Rockland.  We’ve loved it.  It’s old school, and homey and enriching and loving.  I’ve decided that the best way to judge a preschool is how your children behave when they come home.  Charlie and Hazel always came home from the Rockland happy and confident.  I know that they felt genuinely loved and enjoyed there.  In my book that wins a whole lot of points.  IMG_0021
IMG_0105IMG_0173IMG_0267IMG_0339IMG_0699IMG_0775IMG_0798IMG_0906
IMG_4001IMG_4006IMG_4008
IMG_3476

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails