Sunday, September 29, 2013

hello. again.

IMG_7053 I know, I took a major blogging vacation.  The glee of summer just sucked up all of my energy, there was no time or will power or brain power to blog.  I just tried to live in the present.  At night when my little blog voice started to tell me I should sit down and post something my louder trying-to-manage-things-better-and-live-in-the-moment voice told me to post a quick pic from the day on Instagram and then go to bed, or fold laundry, or to talk with Jeff.

While it’s been a nice little break, my little blog voice has convinced me that I need to start documenting our family life again.  Yes, I have more free time when I’m not blogging, and I may get a tad more sleep, but I’m not entirely convinced that I’m living in the moment better.  Something about writing about the moments helps me think about them and live them more fully.

So, we’ll see how this goes.  I’m not aiming for perfection here, just documenting the beauty and the beastly of our every day life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of a blog stalker. :) I checked your blog throughout the summer - so I'm glad you're finally back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails