Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

IMG_3710-3thanksgiving card 2015 collage-004

Wow, I’m thankful to have made it through today!  Thanksgiving is SO MUCH WORK!  And then at the end of the day there is  big mess.  But it’s all work that I love.  I tried to soak in a few moments today with each between all the complaining and chaos.  Working together to pull off a big meal isn’t entirely beautiful, but there are some excellent moments for real connection.  I tried to cherish those today.  

We’ve had quite a year.  So much to be thankful for.  We’re trying to make this a year of more gratitude.  I think thankfulness is just the antidote that we need around here to shift from this culture of scarcity that we somehow have created (maybe more on this soon). 

I love this quote that we’ve been memorizing:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love your optimism! Wish I could have been there to help and to enjoy your astonishing cooking abilities!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails