Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Joy School Halloween Party

Today we had Hazel's Joy School Halloween party. Her joyschool group is made up of 6 competing prince girls. They are adorable and very hard at the same time. Luckily they're getting better, I was a little worried the first week. I feel so lucky to have such a good group of moms doing it with me. Above is a picture of them singing the "Mean Old Witch" song.

Check out that EYRE freaky neck smile! Scary what she picks up from me! Or maybe it's genetic?
This is Hazel and her good friend Addi. I love it when she actually willingly poses for pictures for me.
Ok, it feels SOOO good to be caught up on this blog! Now, it's time to get some sleep! Stay tuned for some videos that I hope to upload soon......any good suggestions for doing that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails