Thursday, December 27, 2007

December

Wow, has December really come and gone so quickly? I can't believe the Christmas season is almost over. I feel like (once again) it has been one huge blur of consumerism and business interspersed with some priceless moments of overwhelming beauty and great joy. On the 23rd as I was drowning in all the business and hustle and bustle I wondered if it was going to be worth it all.....and now....aftermath disaster and all, I can answer with a resounding YES. I have LOVED Christmas this year, perhaps more than ever. It has been a magical time, with these two little toddlers, that I won't get back again. I want to freeze all those moments and the only way I can think of doing that right now is to blog like crazy, so get prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails