Saturday, January 26, 2008

Birthday Collages that I can't get to enlarge for the life of me





After spending quite a while making these collages if I attach them to a post and then move them around you can't click on them to make them bigger. So, I'm just going to attach them here in random order so you can see how cute these kids are.

Please let me know if you have any ideas about how to do this, or why this is happening because I have spent entirely too much time trying to figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures came through beautifully on Google and enlarged immediately when I clicked on them. Then I went to the blog and they still enlarged...even though the service is a little slow in our hotel in Melbourne. LOVED EVERY ONE!!
    Thanks for the update. SO fun to see so far away!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. scrapbooking rules! you should be professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sayds they totally enlarged and they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails