Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cousins!

Is there anything better than good cousins? I'm beginning to see how important they are going to be to my kids. My kids learned so much from the McFarlands while we were in CA. I feel pretty darn lucky because the McFarland kids are SUCH GOOD KIDS and I'd be thrilled if any of my kids adopted any of their characteristics.....
especially they funny faces


I had to sneak in a family shot.....as many pictures as I take, we rarely get one of the four of us. (Jeff certainly doesn't mind this....he HATES taking pictures....that grin is nicely covering up how unhappy he is!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the family shot although it looks like Hazel has a good grab on your neck. You look great. Enjoy your time at Bear Lake.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails