Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

My mom and dad celebrated their 29th Anniversary while we were all there.
I love this picture. So characteristic of these two. My dad with some crazy hat on and a funny goatee carrying some brownies....and my mom carting peanut butter from one house to the next. They are perfect for each other and have built such a solid foundation, not only for our family, but also for each of us individually. I really think the greatest gift you can give your kids is to security of seeing how much your parents love each other. I feel so fortunate for this gift that my parents gave me. I know it took a lot of work sometimes, and I'm so happy they were willing to make that sacrifice. I hope Jeff and I can give this to our kids.

Thanks for that gift Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails