Saturday, November 08, 2008

Proud to be Preggo

Being pregnant is just the cool thing to do around our house. I guess I'm a trend setter dad.
Over the past few weeks Hazel has spent most of her time doing one of three things:
1. walking around the house, the mall, the grocery store with her doll pinky under her shirt (head down....she's very observant at those midwife visits).
2. sitting on the couch with "contractions" and needing me to come and be the midwife to help the baby pop out. She has all kinds of great grunts and noises to help her get that Pinky to pop out.
3. sitting with her little Hazel sized boppy pillow that someone gave us breastfeeding sweet Pinky, her shirt up and a blanket covering.....the works.

I think she may be more prepared to have a baby than I am. I'm can not tell you how excited I am to share this with her and that she's as into it as I am (and WAY more into it than Jeff).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sadie those pictures are CLASSIC!! I can't stop laughing! I love Hazel's little "bumpy" ball coming out of her shirt. I am so excited for you to have another darling child. You have the cutest kids. I cannot believe you don't know if it's a boy or girl. I could never do that. Did you do that with the other 2? You are a trooper! Well I look forward to seeing the new little one soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a trooper. thanks for that teddy. i am so happy that all went went with the delivery. i hope she wasn't spiky like hazels little ball baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that! I can't wait to share those moments with my kids one day! Your family is so cute! I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails