Tuesday, September 15, 2009

more photo sessions

poor hazel keeps asking me when I’m going to be done with photography forever. thankfully both Hazel and Charlie started afternoon pre-school last week so I can have some blessed uninterrupted editing time in the afternoons while Emmeline sleeps. It’s been pretty tricky trying to juggle it all with the free form schedule that is summer. I’m hoping with this new set up I can focus on the kids when they’re around and photography when they’re not.

But then, on top of all the editing and photo shoots the laundry still needs doing, the family history part of the Boston Shumway Site still needs some SERIOUS updating, the fridge still has to be stocked, the kids need to be bathed and clothed and fed and taught and played with and read to and loved and cuddled. I just wish I had 100 more hours in the day.

For now, here are some shots from some of my recent photo sessions:

baby ashley-0072 baby ashley-0090 baby ashley-0180 baby ashley-0196 baby ashley-0223 baby ashley-0240 Baby Paige-9328 -0758 -0796 -0900 -0929 -1160 -1201

I’ve been photographing this little guy since he was a newborn. It’s so great to watch them grow into little people with so much personality! -1275 -1313 -1405

Doesn’t Stacey look so stunning in every single photograph? That is one lucky guy!

Baby Claire-9775 Baby Claire-9875 Baby Claire-9910 baby evelyn-9354 baby evelyn-9603

This little one’s middle name is Independence (born on the 4th of July)…..hence the American flag.

baby evelyn-9513Baby Paige-9364 Baby Paige-9373 Baby Paige-9409 Baby Paige-9482

Ok. I have been doing a lot more than photography, and I promise to post some of that tomorrow. You know when you’re so far behind, you don’t know where to begin? Well, that sums up my life in a nutshell.

5 comments:

  1. You always talk about not having enough time to do everything but you always end up getting it done and it's always exceptional.

    PS I could eat those babies with a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Saydi, I don't know how you're finding time to do this. Every photo represents soooo much time! But they are fantastic! You can almost feel those baby's skin and smell the ocean. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Sayds! I especially love the second to last one. But I can't look for too long cause my eyes start to well up a little if I look too long at newborns. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to see familiar faces on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayds,

    These are AWESOME. HOLY COW. I LOVE them. ALL. But the first four are my favs.The LIGHT from the window is just so great. WOW. These people are so lucky to have you. Let's play soon.
    Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails