Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drumlin Farms photo session

I promise we are doing more than just photo shoots around here….much more.  I just don’t have much energy to post all the bazillion things that are going through my life and my head.  Thankfully we head to Bear Lake in a week and I’ll be able to breath,and hopefully blog. 

For now, enjoy this beautiful family.  Seriously, could this family get any more beautiful?  -6111This little one was delighted to be at a farm, surrounded by animals and her parent’s attention.  -6019 -6664 -6607 -6068 -6075  -6138 -6191 -6197 -6224 -6303 -6467 -6475 -6485 -6510 I think these two last ones are some of my favorite pictures ever.  Look at that little personality, full of determination and delight!  -6539

And a quick promise to the grandparents….I am taking pictures of your darling grandchildren (mostly with my iphone) and will put them up soon……

2 comments:

  1. Sayds,
    WOW. These are super great. Such amazing LIGHT everywhere. I like the one of the dad and baby snuggling a lot. They are all so great. You are so so talented. Miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
    xoxoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Saydi! I agree with Eva!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails