I love my dad because:
- He came to the Rockland for my graduation, even though he missed a big meeting at work (Hazel).
- He does really really really really silly stuff, like falls on the bed (Charlie)
- He likes the all the foods that I like, like smoky cheese and spicy mustard and bacon and pepperoni and sausage (Hazel).
- He really laughs at me when I do something funny like do the dead mans fall (Charlie)
- He takes very good care of me, like he makes me good food that I like (Hazel).
- He knows all how to fix stuff and that he taught me how to fix a lot. I’ve been watching him fix his motorcycle a lot (Charlie).
- He takes me to the store and lets me buy stuff with my own money (Hazel).
- He does daddy school and teaches me really cool things, like about rockets (Charlie)
- He loves me a lot. I know because he tells me that and reads me the Tiger Rising and gives me compliments and punishments (Hazel).
- He changes my diaper so it won’t be all hangy downy (Emmeline).
- He teaches me about the body and how broken arms get fixed (Hazel).
- He’s bald (Hazel and Charlie).
I want to be just like my dad (Hazel and Charlie).
Happy Father’s Day!