Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rockland Graduation

-7820-7802 Hazel and Charlie have loved attending the Rockland Montessori School this year.  I really couldn’t have asked for a better first experience with school.  Jeff could always tell if it was a school day for them because they both were so happy during dinner.  That, in my opinion, is the mark of a good pre-school.  I wanted my kids’ first school experience to fill them with curiosity and a love for learning and experiencing.  I wanted them to feel confident in their ability to learn and interact and explore.  That is exactly what the Rockland did for them and I’m so grateful.   -7812    -7707-7688 -7715 -7740 -7745 -7995 They both took this graduation quite seriously.  I was beaming with pride as they sang and made funny faces and received their “diplomas".  They both got awards for being the most scholarly kids in the school.  Jeff was especially proud of that one.  I was a bit surprised.  -7840 -8023 -8031 -8040 -8055 -8059 -8060
Hazel is a bit sad that she has to move on to elementary school next year, I don’t blame her, the Rockland is pretty much awesome.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These outfits are a little more elaborate than the Joy School ones! Festive! So fun to see these kids progressing and looking so happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails