Friday, October 26, 2007

Wellesley at Wellesley

First, the pictures in this post are Shawni's. I wish I could claim them, but sadly, I can't. We spent a full day out at Wellesley with Char which was fun, as always. Shawni's little girl Elle is actually name Wellesley, so she was so excited to have some real time with her namesake. Who wouldn't want to be named after such a beautiful place? This bridge has always been one of my favorite spots in the world. I loved the beauty of this campus so much while I was at school. I miss being surrounded by so much green and trees and beauty. What will I do when I don't have a good excuse to go back to Wellesley?

This girl has a lot of spunk.



3 comments:

  1. Sayds, can you see all the pictures you're posting from your computer? For some reason I can't see a lot of them on a bunch of the posts. Weird. It keeps happening to mine too. I love all the updates though! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saydi, your pictures are so good. Will you be my teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW..how cute are those pics??? I'm so happy I found your blog on Anna's site. I"m a total blog spy. You guys are so cute!!!
    Hugs all around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails