Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We had a great father's day weekend. The whole New York Eyre crew (minus Tal) came up to stay. I can't even begin to describe how happy I am that we have family close...now if someone of the nine would just move to Boston! There is just nothing like family.
We ate at this great restaurant that is a chain in London. If you haven't tried it and you live in Europe or Boston (there are two in Boston now) you should go: Wagamama.
I LOVE Eli with his new wife. It's so cool to see your sibling completed by someone else. Julie is great.
They took Hazel bowling while Jeff and I hosted our monthly dinner group. Can you see how much Hazel adores Noah in this picture? I love it, even if it is totally grainy. I love that Noah.
Hazel was thrilled with the "crazy" hairstyle Julie gave her. She was immediately enamored with Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails