Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Jeff!


I hope pictures are worth a thousand words......and all the time it took me to figure out this movie maker thing.

This slide show captures all the things I'd want to say about Jeff as a father today. In the pictures you can see all the love and concern and joy and thought and effort and humor that he puts into fatherhood. I'm so grateful to have such a tremendous partner in parenthood. And, of course, our kids love him (much more than they do me, and lately they've been reminding me of that often.)

Jeff and I really love the song that goes with this slideshow....to me the words fit fatherhood so well. Good dads fix all kinds of things, and I'm so grateful for them.


We love your guts Jeff.

2 comments:

  1. What a great video. And great song choice. Also thought about parenting when I first heard it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just realized that jeff is a dead ringer for james taylor. go shumways! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails