Thursday, October 16, 2008

photo shoots

I feel like most of my nesting energy is being poured into photo shoots, finding cameras and researching lenses.....poor baby....no clean and folded clothes for you....but lots of pictures I'm sure.

Luckily photography is something I'm loving more and more.....sadly for the kids I can REALLY get sucked into it....so I'm trying hard to be careful.

Here are some of my favorite shots from recent photo shoots (I can't keep my photography blog current, so I'm going to try to post my favorite shots here).

The W family was SO fun to photograph! The mom, A had so many good ideas and their expressions are priceless (I wonder how A had to bribe little a and dad with to get them to be so super cooperative!)

And here is one of my most favorite little baby girls. I didn't think little C could get cuter when I took her newborn photos a few months past....but man, look at her now. Those eyes, those grins and great expressions, those curls and those good looking parents.

And I LOVED photographing this family in the South End....so many dreamy shots for a photographer and they were so great to work with. It's awesome watching these little babies grow up. I photographed baby M also as a newborn and now look at her as a little toddling around one-year-old. That girl has a ton of personality!

2 comments:

  1. Saydi this photography is just incredible! After having been away from being able to go on line for a while this is so fun to catch up! Can't wait to see your new camera and of course to see all the Shumways when I come. Hold off until midnight on November 18th! My flight gets in at 10:42 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 AM

    I wish Mom A and Dad would have smiled a bit more--they seem a bit gloomy. Little a is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails