Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Magic


"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back. You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times, so take a good look around. You may not know it now, but you're gonna miss this." Author: Trace Adkins

My sister in law sent me this quote...and I've been trying so hard to cherish the magical Christmas moments. Christmas is magical but it's hard and crazy and busy and sometimes hard to enjoy. I had visions of getting everything done this Christmas before the baby came and just sitting and nursing with the light of the Christmas tree.....thinking about the birth of Christ and feeling peace. Well, things didn't exactly turn out that way....but there were some magical moments and despite my foggy sleep deprived state, I drank a few of them in and felt pure Christmas joy.

By far one of the best parts of the season has been reading Christmas books with the kids by the Christmas tree. They really get so many parts of Christmas this year....I can see how it will just get more and more fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails