Friday, April 10, 2009

hazel's googleplex brains


If you haven't checked out Hazel's newest blog entry....you should....or maybe you shouldn't....jeff and I are debating it. It's mildly disturbing, but such a great window into her little brain (or brains....as she would say). It's a little scary that she's this neurotic at four. I'm beginning to see pretty clearly that many of her personality traits that are challenging for her (and me) as a 4 year old will make her a quite interesting and pretty stellar adult.

Oh my, do I love this little girl. She tries harder than anyone I know to do things right. She is such a rule follower. I think she needs praise like she needs air. She just wants to be right with the world and I need to make sure she knows that she is.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I missed the address of her web site...ever...didn't know she had one. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, just found where to click. FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is so funny!!! I love the part about eating bogies. She is never, never, never kidding about that, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is SO funny! i've suggested a kids blog to another friend of mine. she loved the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saidi! Okay this is hilarious. When I read about googleplex being a number, I couldn't help but remember this instantly. I remember (clear as day) standing in your bathroom as a little girl with Charity and she told me that agogglee (a-goggle-ee) was the highest number in the world. Even Eli backed it up! Ever since when someone says infiniti, I always try to up them with "agogglee" as the biggest number. I should try googleplex and see if anyone believes me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails