Tuesday, August 18, 2009

family photo time

Coleman Family-8740Just want to let anyone out there know that if they’re interested in having me take family pictures this fall….it’s time to put it on the calendar.

I’m booking up fast, and I really want to limit the number of photo shoots I do this year so that I can enjoy the fall with these kids of mine who are growing up too fast (Hazel asked me the other day why I always have to edit pictures on the computer….I don’t want that to be her only memory of me!)

I’m offering two options for family photos this fall.

First, there’s the full photo-shoot. The whole deal. Location of your choice, 1.5-2 hours, multiple set ups and individual portraits, a cd of 50+ edited images for you to use as you like, a few prints thrown in there. Click here to be redirected to my photo blog for the price and particulars of a full photo-shoot. I have weekday and Saturday slots open for these sessions….but contact me soon cause they’re filling up fast.

Second, I’m offering a limited number of mini photo sessions this year. Here are the details on those:

  • 20-25 minute session (enough time for one, maybe two different group set ups)
  • back to back with other families
  • you will get one cd with 10-15 high resolution edited images for you to use and print as you like.
  • flat fee of $150

Here are the dates and locations for these mini sessions. All sessions will be in the afternoon sometime between 4 and 7pm. Click on the session title to see some shots from that location.

Saturday, September 19th – Beacon Hill mini sessions

Saturday, October 3rd – Cambridge/Somerville line urban sessions. The first family in this link is at this particular location (This location can be pretty versatile….there are some pretty edgy, places for set ups as well as some more traditional just brick and even some greenery backgrounds.)

Saturday, November 7th – Apple Orchard Session – Brooksby Farms, Peabody, MA

There is a pretty significant difference between these mini sessions and a full photo-shoot. But if you have kids (or a husband) who aren’t too keen on being photographed and all you’re looking for is a shot for a holiday card this might be the thing for you.

Once they’re booked though, they’re booked. So contact me (saydria@gmail.com) soon if you’re interested. Kruckenbergs and Truscotts-2701Kruckenbergs and Truscotts-1092 wood family-5451 Coleman Family-8555

2 comments:

  1. I will take the first option and would like the location to be Chicago! :)

    All these posts from you are so fun! the kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you're in Chicago, you can pop up to Madison for our next round ;) But seriously, what am I going to do without my Saydi pics??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails