Friday, September 30, 2011

Stuff

A little intermission from all my summer catch up just to say two things:

1. I have two slots left for full photo shoots this fall before I close up business for the holidays.  If you want one, let me know soon.  If you’d like more information on my prices and the particulars, check out my photography blog here.

2. If you’re feeling a bit like you need to recharge your mom batteries, get in some relaxation, have a minute of peace so you can start thinking straight again you should consider coming to the New England Power of Mom’s retreat on October 21st and 22nd (or if it’s too hard to get away you can just come to one of those days).  I think the early bird pricing ends sometime this weekend, so now is the time to sign up if you’ve been considering it.   This will be my 5th retreat like this and I am psyched.  Last year I presented at the New England retreat and learned so much from all the amazing women there.  It’s going to be small and intimate and already some pretty stellar people have sighed up.

I’m starving for a little time to reflect and focus and get my bearings straight.  The last six months have felt like a whirl wind and  it seems like each day I notice a few more things that have been knocked loose in my head and my heart and my soul.  I’m hoping two days away from kids, surrounded by New England fall in a beautiful house that I don’t have to worry about cleaning, connecting with other moms who are taking their jobs seriously will give me just what I need to put some thing back into place. 

For more information on the retreat click here.

And that’s it.  I’m going to veg out and breath a big sigh of relief that it’s the weekend.  It’s been quite a week.

2 comments:

  1. HI Saydi,
    I know the feeling and I SOOOOO wish we sisters could join you and your sister AGAIN this year in new england!! We are just super swamped, but miss you and will be there in spirit. Love to all. Lauralee and Linda in NY- Will Peter be with you??? That could change my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was coming to the retreat. Wish you were closer so I could fill one of your photo shoot spots. Wishing you a good rest of the weekend. And I'll send you your chapter after Monday. Love you Saydi!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails