Wednesday, November 12, 2014

peace like a river – sneak peek

IMG_1185I loved meeting and photographing this family.  These twins and their little sister were radiant.  Full of energy and light and goodness and love for each other.  And I am completely in love with their back yard.  The light, the colors, and, oh, there’s that river running through it.  Life just feels more peaceful in the presence of a river.

We had a great Halloween afternoon, playing to keep warm while I snapped away.  IMG_1193 IMG_1198 IMG_1239 IMG_1281 IMG_1294 IMG_1321  I’m trying not to comment too much on these photography posts….because I don’t even know these people.  But I really think you can tell a lot from a photograph, and I sense a pretty unique bond between these two twins.  Made me think of me and my little brother Jonah.  We always used to pretend we were twins.  IMG_1338 IMG_1341 IMG_1452 IMG_1578 IMG_1590  IMG_1637 IMG_2247IMG_1957  IMG_2070 IMG_2153

IMG_1637  IMG_2060   IMG_1919

IMG_2234

Aren’t families beautiful?  I am in love with family life, especially through the lens of my camera.

I  really do love my job. 

(one of these days I’ll find the time to figure out how to easily post these to my photography website….)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I've ever posted here before (found your blog through Saren's, which I found through a mutual friend's blog). I've been enjoying your photos for a long time, and I have to say, I love the photos of the 3 children holding hands and running, and also the ones of the 3 of them in a tree. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twin pictures choked me up. So much said without words. Beautiful work Saydi. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails